1/16/10

I do rhymes, I'm sorry.

It's not like I regret those days.. It's just about me.
I don't think I can handle your habits.

I used to dig your dirty diction.
I used to think that you are an ammunition.
And the sparks, they used to be there.
But now they're just gone somewhere.

Remember when I mentioned it, 'I am uncontrollable'.
But you, you're like taking control of me.
I am not your machine, I'm not here to do what you ask me to.
Everyone knows I don't like to be in control.
Bold and underline, I don't like to be in your fucking control.

I'll do anything if it's worth it,
But you are nowhere anywhere near it.
You see me, I am on my way to the goodness.
So I can't help myself to just move away from your illness.

I hope you can understand every single inch of this note.
I hope you can understand every single word that I wrote.

Because you're such a tease, and all I have to do is fucking leave.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment